AIM
snake5045

Let there be Fire Let there be Fire

Pretty good! But...

You should put the rhythm guitar and bass on both sides when you mix it, then It'd be perfect.

NWIP-Metaljonus NWIP-Metaljonus

Pretty good!

But, It sounds a bit empty to me.
Did you record a bass guitar track?
If you did, Actually have it in the mix.
If you didn't, add one.
Having a bass track present will really fill in the emptiness, and can make your song sound REALLY good.

But other than that, I thought It was well composed and had plenty of cool riffs to lock me in to listen.
Good work.

Metaljonus responds:

yeah I recorded bass to it but keep in mind its still a rough mix dude.

Riding on the Edge(unfinished) Riding on the Edge(unfinished)

Awesome!

The Mixing is done sounding professionally, the riffs are badass, All bass is punching, the drums are sounding flawless and the Guitar is shreading. What else could you ask for?

Rayman - Band Land remix Rayman - Band Land remix

Pretty good.

Nice melodies, great sound overall. But lacking a little bit in the Low end EQ.

_\|Pulsing Darkness|/_ _\|Pulsing Darkness|/_

It sounds ok

but, I like a song with a steady beat.... and there was no drumming at all. if you would have but a steady beat in, it would have helped a lot. (the movement of the song would have changed and made it better)

i thought the melody was ok and it sounded fine.

but because of the lack of a beat.... it sounded like a big intro to me.

Universal Collapse-Demo-Reich Universal Collapse-Demo-Reich

YEAH!

pretty good, as a metal musician, i likey!

the bass line was sick in the beginning, but it seemed the quality was a bit lacking, but other then that rockin'!

nice work.

Eternalreich responds:

has a shitty bitrate for sure, but its all i had since i lost the session. better to have it being heard

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

good!

the rhythm section is great you can hear the bass and the drums perfectly without them over powering the rest of the band and the guitar riffs go very well also.

you guys got balls, not many metal bands turn there bass amp up enough so you can hear it.

rock on dudes(ettes) \m/

DarKsidE555 responds:

The band? lmao. XD

Yeah, I always try not to be louder than myself...because "I'm" infact the only bandmember there is. :) Yupp, that's right, all self-played / programmed. Drums are programmed out and guitars and bass is all played by none other than me. :)

Anyways, glad you liked it! Thanks for the review! \m/

C&C - Act on instinct C&C - Act on instinct

Good! but...

needs some bass....just saying...

Solus- In Soviet Russia Solus- In Soviet Russia

Love it.

*hint* turn the bass amp up!

SolusLunes responds:

FINE! :D

Shiny New Paint Shiny New Paint

i cant belive im saying this...

but the bass is too loud. im bass player and i can't belive i just said that. but its really muddy.

other than that i really wanna get down to this at a club sometime.

bgong responds:

haha. i guess its a little...beefy, but i'm a believer in go big or go home. but it could use a tone down i guess. my EQ in my mp3 player must be set to accommodate the style of music i make and like. now that i listen to my tracks on NG, the quality is not as good as in, say, winamp. thanks for the review though, i may work on turning the bass down a little, and maybe brightening it a bit.