AIM
snake5045

All 5 art Reviews

Prismatics Prismatics

Review

to be honest, i think its generic, well the background of it is,

I really like the glass pieces of it( nice job on it btw), but i really hate the background.
i think the background should be less fuzzy looking, and maybe a better pattern.

but there still are some parts i like. 7/10 4/5

Dragonball AF Dragonball AF

Well done.

pretty neat stuff.

I like it. the story line isn't half bad either. I'm taking that your making a series?

kevinsano responds:

That was the plan, but unfortunately it ended up on the "ballooned out of my control and subsequently abandonded" heap of projects...

Viktor Carn Viktor Carn

very cool

your drawing style is... unique. which is a good thing, and you seem to also be going somewhere with it. Are you making a series?

ArtificialFlava responds:

...I am leaning towards something of series. As with Radio-Chicken I'd like it to be a game, but at this point things are still developmental.

Thanks for the comment, as for unique, I just draw and that's the way it comes out, I'm glad that you seem to like the style :)

Chess Set of MORE EVIL Chess Set of MORE EVIL

Pretty cool

I'm really liking the 3D chess pieces. It really feels like your playing chess with him! hahaha. Did you make the chess pieces and board yourself?

OneWhoListens responds:

Haha thanks! That's kinda the look I was going for, so I'm glad it seemed like that to you. Yeah, I made them myself, (not too proud of the knight), but they look cool mainly because they have a lot of light reflection and slight surface irregularities.
Thanks for reviewing!

ProAmature ProAmature

Not too bad

the idea is very cool, BUT! i think its too sharp! make its a bit smoother and it will be better.

TheSpazz13 responds:

i see what you mean, thanks for the response